Representing Chiropractors in Delaware.Improving Delaware's Health Naturally
- Jan 15 @ 8PM DCS Executive Meeting via Zoom
- March 31 Please pay DCS Dues AND donate to DE Chiro PAC
- May 16 2020 Spring CE Seminar
Thanks to all who attended Part one!
- Notes MUST be filled out and returned to DCS by June 15th to ensure CE’s are verified by the June 30th 2020 Deadline Completed
- Notes can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- If you would like to take part II only please watch the videos and return the notes to DCS along with a $50 payment which can be made online or by mail. For more information contact the DCS secretary
- Oct 22 @ 8PM DCS General Meeting – Officer Nominations (Location TBD)
- Nov 19 @ 7PM DCS General Meeting – Elections (Location TBD)
- Spring Annual Meeting at Dover Downs – 2 CE’s with speakers Daniel Lane, DC and Tariq Quraishi, MD
- Fall Symposium hosted by Light Force – 8 CE’s with speakers Adam Marmon, PhD, Michael Lovich, DC, Daniel Lane, DC, and Bradley Bley, DO
- The Chiropractic Medicare Coverage Modernization Act of 2019 (H.R. 3654) – Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester co-sponsored HR 3654 one week after her staff spoke with DCS officers
- Delaware SB 225 Implemented – This bill eliminates annual limits for chiropractic services for fully funded insurance plans
- DOI Reg 1318 Implemented – This regulation was intended to standardize reimbursement rates and remove barriers to care such as unreasonable authorization requirements. We will be using it as we advocate for chiropractic patients and doctors in 2020.
- Launch of new and improved website www.dechiro.com
July 2019, The DCS celebrates 37 years of service to chiropractic and the citizens of Delaware
Sponsors & Supporters
The Delaware Chiropractic Society gratefully recognizes the sponsorship and support of these organizes
DCS of Delaware
Find the local DCS Member Near You.