Representing Chiropractors in Delaware.Improving Delaware's Health Naturally
- Jan 15 @ 8PM DCS Executive Meeting via Zoom
- March 31 Please pay DCS Dues AND donate to DE Chiro PAC
- Delaware State Chiropractic Convention: Postponed due to COVID 19, New date TBD
- Oct 22 @ 8PM DCS General Meeting – Officer Nominations (Location TBD)
- Nov 19 @ 7PM DCS General Meeting – Elections (Location TBD)
- Spring Annual Meeting at Dover Downs – 2 CE’s with speakers Daniel Lane, DC and Tariq Quraishi, MD
- Fall Symposium hosted by Light Force – 8 CE’s with speakers Adam Marmon, PhD, Michael Lovich, DC, Daniel Lane, DC, and Bradley Bley, DO
- The Chiropractic Medicare Coverage Modernization Act of 2019 (H.R. 3654) – Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester co-sponsored HR 3654 one week after her staff spoke with DCS officers
- Delaware SB 225 Implemented – This bill eliminates annual limits for chiropractic services for fully funded insurance plans
- DOI Reg 1318 Implemented – This regulation was intended to standardize reimbursement rates and remove barriers to care such as unreasonable authorization requirements. We will be using it as we advocate for chiropractic patients and doctors in 2020.
- Launch of new and improved website www.dechiro.com
July 2019, The DCS celebrates 37 years of service to chiropractic and the citizens of Delaware
Sponsors & Supporters
The Delaware Chiropractic Society gratefully recognizes the sponsorship and support of these organizes
We would like to thank the Chiropractic Services Network (CSN) for their generous contribution towards updating the Delaware Chiropractic Society’s (DCS) website. In the Fall of 2018, the Delaware Chiropractic Society membership voted to update the DCS website as part of continued efforts to offer more to our members and the public. This required a significant investment, so we began the search for donors. We did not have to look far. CSN stepped up to the plate – and they delivered! With the help of their donation, DCS was able to design an entirely new website while maintaining continuity of other vital services provided to our members. We hope the website will as a source of professional connection and public education in Delaware and surrounding areas. In addition to the financial support we have received from CSN they continue to serve as a liaison between chiropractors and several major insurance companies. Founded in 1994, CSN is comprised of two companies serving Delaware and Pennsylvania, including the Delaware Chiropractic Services Network. They are an intermediary agency that manages chiropractic physician services for insurance companies and managed care administrations. Unlike other intermediaries, CSN in owned and operated by chiropractors. These doctors have worked to negotiate with both insurance companies and Chiropractors to enhance the carrier/provider/insured relationship. We are grateful for CSN’s contribution to our society and look forward to working towards the common goal of making quality chiropractic care accessible to more Delawareans.
DCS of Delaware
Find the local DCS Member Near You.